Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter edition of Momentum

Which is the magazine of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, is full of very informative articles. I would encourage you to get signed up for the magazine (if you aren't already!). I will be. Thought I already was. Oh well, try again! Thankx Cindy for letting me read yours!

Fatigue, sleep studies to see if there is something more to your fatigue than just the MS, low vision and preventing falls, PT to help with/assess mobility, some articles about the latest research....Definitely worth checking out!

They have lots of great things on their website, nationalmssociety.org/magazine , and it says you can find the articles from the magazine issues there, but I think I'd still like to get it at home. Don't always have time to sit in front of the computer to read. Plus I like to read while I'm waiting in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment