Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TV Spot!

This morning I got to sit down with Lori Gilbert, of our local NBC news, KENV, to talk about MS. It will air on Saturday, at 4:30 pm. (the day after November's meeting, but at least we are getting the message out there!)

Lori did her homework and had some printouts off of the MSAA website, which I need to check out again!

Lori asked me if I was OK talking about my experiences, which I am. I hope I didn't talk about myself tooo much. I tried to keep things going, not focusing on just me, as this was meant to get awareness out there for all of us, and to let people know about the blog and our monthly meetings.

Remember, I'm not a medical professional, don't take anything I said as law. I tried to make sure that I mentioned all the different types (RRMS, SPMS, PPMS).

All in all I think it went really well!! I'd love to hear some feedback!

Ok-So this Saturday @ 4:30 pm, KENV local NBC station, or check it out on KENVTV.com

:) Alica

2 comments:

  1. I hope all went well, as I was busy and didn't get to watch the airing. My DH wants to know if I'm so vain that I have to watch myself, but I really just want to see, from another perspective how it went. Ya know how when you are "in" the moment it sorta flies by, but when you think about it, or get to watch it, you notice other things? Anyhow.....I hope it went ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interview is now posted on kenvtv.com, under elko newsmakers.
    I watched it. I said "Yes" a lot!! But Lori did her homework!

    ReplyDelete