Monday, November 16, 2009

Meetup.com

I'm forming a group on meetup.com, in an effort to get more of us connected! The group web address is meetup.com/RubyMountainMSMeetup. Just another way to get the word out!

I'm also thinking that our meetings can vary a bit...I'd love some input Cindy!
Perhaps meet at NNRH at our usual time to start, and then go...get coffee, piazza, something. I know that Cindy would like to get some guest speakers to the meetings. A bit more of an agenda, I'm thinking. Or a topic for each month. The different types of MS (RR, SP, PP) and ways for each of us to function. The latest findings in the research world. Perhaps I will try to get more organized and come up with ideas and get the ball rolling. Any help would be appreciated!!

---OK, scrap the meetup.com thing. I don't want to pay $20 for a meetup group!! There are currently no groups in the Elko area, the closest I can find right now is Twin Falls-none relating to MS but a few other topics. I'll keep looking and see if this can be a go after all. Stay posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment